2022-02-25 - Kährs Group Regulatory
January – December 2021
- On December 7, 2021, Kährs BondCo issued a sustainable linked bond of an amount of SEK 1,450 million. Amount held on escrow awaiting share purchase transactions within owner companies to make Kährs BondCo parent company of the Kährs group. Transactions planned for January 2022
- Net sales amounted to 0
- EBIT for the period amounted to SEK -0.2 million and is related to administrative expenses of the company
- Income after financial items amounted to SEK -8.4 million
- Net income after taxes amounted to SEK -12.2 million
- Earnings per share SEK -24
- Interest-bearing liabilities amounted to SEK 1,431.8 million as of 31 December 2021
- Net cash flows from operating activities amounted to SEK -102.3 million
- Net cash flows from financing activities SEK 1,534.6 million
- The Board proposes that no dividend will be paid
Events after closing
Kährs BondCo AB (publ) acquired the shares in Kährs Holding AB including its subsidiaries and the date of the transfer was January 20, 2022. The purchase price was paid with cash and shares.
Annual report 2021 for Kährs BondCo will be released on April 21, 2022 and made available on Kahrsgroup.com.
Q1 2022 Interim report for full Kährs Group will be released on May 19, 2022.
Interim report Kährs BondCo (Publ) January 1 – December 31, 2021
This interim report has not been reviewed by the company’s auditors.